Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Kitschy Kitchen–MFT November Card Kit, Reveal Day Two

cardkitoutbox_2016nov15


Hello there and welcome to Day Two Reveal for Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit! Today is “out of the box” so I used some products not included in the kit. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the kit details and more samples from the talented MFT Design Team.


Print

I couldn’t resist using all those yummy colors for a shaker element on this card. I started with a Smooth White card stock base, cut some Sweet Celebration Paper Pack with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and adhered it to the card base. Then I cut Blueprints 27 Die-namics from more Smooth White card stock for my frame, did a watercolor wash with Peerless Watercolors and a waterbrush on Ranger Watercolor Paper for my background and created my shaker element with foam mounting tape, Heat Resistant Acetate card stock, and Pretty Pink Posh sequins, and adhered it to the card base.

cardkitoutbox_2016nov15b

Then I stamped the small bowl from Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit three times, along with a bunch of the lemons, cut them out with the coordinating dies, arranged them on the frame, and popped them up on foam. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark on Translucent Vellum, heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, and adhered to the frame. I finished off with one more lemon as an accent on the sentiment.

And that’s it for Reveal Day Two of
Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit. Release is tonight at 10pm at the MFT Online Boutique. Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you back here tonight for another project using this fun kit!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit (MFT)
Ink:
Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit, Sweet Celebration Paper Pack, Ranger Watercolor Paper, Heat Resistant Acetate Card Stock, Translucent Vellum (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Blueprints 27 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Peerless Watercolors, waterbrush, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT); heat tool

1newsignature

11 comments:

  1. The sweet celebration paper pack matches the ink colors perfectly! I love the sentiment on this card. So fun and bright, a very happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card and such lovely colors.
    ColleenB.~Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific combination of paper and bowls and confetti to match the paper- love the lemons feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, I love everything about this card! Love the plaid, love the colors. Love the lemons in the bowls! The shaker card aspect! And the sentiment! Such a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this kit and your cards. Most cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in your card! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- this is so cute! I love the colors and the shaker part. I might have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card and super fun shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this frame! and the shaker element!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!