Saturday, August 20, 2016

Spooky Graveyard–C4C #350

C4C350_2016aug20

Hi, everyone, it’s time for another Crazy 4 Challenges! Jessie is our hostess this month and since it’s the third Saturday, she has a great sketch for us.


C4C350Sketch-1

So, yeah, you’ll notice I went A2 instead of square. It’s not a secret that I’m not a fan of square cards so I employed some creative license and changed it up ;-) I started with a Stone Gray card stock base, added some Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Paper Pack and a strip of Black Licorice card stock to start off the sketch. I used an oval since my card is rectangle, cut from Sweet Tooth card stock with Oval STAX Set 1 Die-namics, sponged with Orange Fizz dye ink, Grape Jelly dye ink, Blueberry dye ink and Mini Ink Blending Tool to create my super scary sky :-)

C4C350_2016aug20b

I built my scene using Grave Situation Stamp Set and Grave Situation Die-namics, Grassy Hills Die-namics, and Spooky House Die-namics, again using some artistic license for the tree placement. Boo!

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C350.

Thanks for stopping by today—see you soon!


1newsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Grave Situation (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Orange Fizz dye ink, Grape Jelly dye ink, Blueberry dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Stone Gray card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Banana Split card stock, Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Paper Pack, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Grave Situation Die-namics, Grassy Hills Die-namics, Spooky House Die-namics, Oval STAX Set 1 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Mini Ink Blending Tool (MFT); Copic markers

1newsignature

2 comments:

  1. Oh Barb, what a cute card!! I love it!! So cute! I love Halloween and Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, this Halloween card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!