Saturday, May 28, 2016

Thanks, You Have a Heart of Gold–C4C #328

C4C338_2016may28

Hello and welcome to this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges! It’s my last week of hosting this month and since it’s the end of the school year in the US, I’m challenging everyone to make a teacher thank you card—or if you have no need for it, a thank you card of any kind with work :)

I don’t need a teacher thank you card so I went with a generic one. I started with a
Sweet Tooth card stock base, then, on a panel of Ranger Watercolor Paper, I created a rainbow strip using Peerless Watercolors and popped it up on the base with foam mounting tape. I have to admit I LOVE the way it turned out! I just started on it and added and splashed and splattered and this is the result. The bad thing is that I’ll never be able to recreate it!

C4C338_2016may28b

Before I actually added the watercolor panel, though, I stamped the sentiment, from Kind Thanks, with Versamark and heat embossed it with gold detail embossing powder. Next I cut Twice the Thanks Die-namics from gold shine card stock three times, adhered them together and to the watercolored panel. To finishe off, I added gold hearts, cut with Tag Builder Blueprints 3 Die-namics and Blueprints 25 Die-namics and called it done!

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including our awesome May guest,
Wanda Cullen!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C338.

Thanks for stopping by today—see you soon!


1springsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Kind Thanks (MFT)
Ink:
Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Gold Shine card stock, Ranger Watercolor paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Twice the Thanks Die-namics, Tag Builder Blueprints 3 Die-namics, Blueprints 25 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, gold detail embossing powder (MFT)

1springsignature

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! I am going to MFT store today to take a class. I am going to look for this peerless paper while I am there. Any tips on using it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!