Tuesday, February 16, 2016

You Make Life Colorful–MFT February Card Kit Release

Print

Hi, everyone, are you ready!! MFT’s Gumball Greetings Card Kit is now available for purchase in the MFT Boutique! You’ve seen some amazing samples over the last couple of days from the design team and that’s just the tip of the creative iceberg—so many things you can do with this kit. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for more info and more samples. The first kit sold out really fast so don’t hesitat if you want it—go snag yours!

I have one more card to show you using the kit. This one started with a
Blu Raspberry card stock base.

cardkitrelease_2016feb16

Then I added a layer of rainbow striped paper from the kit (Tip: to conserve this gorgeous paper, I cut it out with Rectangle Frames Die-namics and made sure I cut the card front just a little larger than the inside opening.) Next I cut my circle in the Smooth White card stock, inserted one of the 2” Circle Shaker Pouches, filled it with Gumball Mix – Dimensional Circle Confetti, closed up the back, and popped it up on foam mounting tape.

cardkitrelease_2016feb16b

I cut out my gumball machine parts, assembled them, and added them to the card front. The sentiment, from Gumball Greetings Stamp Set, was stamped with Versamark on Black Licorice card stock cut with Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics, heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, and popped up on foam.

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon and happy shopping!!

1winterssupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Gumball Greetings Card Kit (MFT)
Ink:
Gumball Greetings Card Kit (MFT)
Paper:
Gumball Greetings Card Kit (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Gumball Greetings Card Kit, Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic (MFT)

1wintersignature

31 comments:

  1. Love it, Barbara! Can't wait to get mine & play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again a bright and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute and colorful! I'm loving this new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colorful kit really is colorful

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like THE best kit- so much fun in one package.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the rainbow colors everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and colourful card!
    Thank you for sharing Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun...best card kit I've seen anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love these bright colors. I am so in need of kid cards and this kit will make it so easy to pump some out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun and colorful. Love the striped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun. Reminds me of the machine my brother had when we were kids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card, loving those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really loving this! Can't wait to get it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card! My kit was shipped, can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love these gum balls! Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card - so much happy color. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card that would be great for so many occasions!!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!