Thursday, February 25, 2016

I Am Lucky To Have You In My Life–MFT Color Challenge #40

MFTCPC40_2016feb25

Hi, all, I'm back with this week's MFT Color Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s color combo: Peach Bellini, Spearmint, Primitive White, and Kraft. All of the details about the color challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_40
I love these pastels and decided to use the February release PI Lucky Us for it. I started with a Kraft card stock base. Then I created a frame using Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics and Homespun Gingham Paper Pack. Inside the frame I added a Primitive White card stock back, stamped with the chevron strip from Desert Bouquet in Peach Bellini dye ink and a sentiment from Lucky stamped with Black Licrorice hybrid ink before adhering it to the card base. Then I stamped PI Lucky Us with Black Licorice hybrid ink on X-Press It Blending Card cut with PI Lucky Us Die-namics and colored it with Copic markers.

MFTCPC40_2016feb25b

I covered the horseshoe area with Versamark Watermark pen and heat embossed with gold detail embossing powder—I had to add some a couple of times to get ful coverage. The nail holes were done with a Copic marker. I added some flowers at the bottom using Desert Bouquet, Desert Bouquet Die-namics, and Wild Greenery Die-namics, popped the PI up on foam mounting tape, and finished off with some gold glitter enamel dots.

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

1winterssupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
PI Lucky Us, Desert Bouquet (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Peach Bellini dye ink, Kraft dye ink, Versamark Watermark Pen (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Primitive White card stock, Spearmint card stock, Homespun Gingham Paper Pack, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Desert Bouquet Die-namics, Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics, PI Lucky Us Die-namics, Wild Greenery Die-namics, foam mounting tape, gold detail embossing powder (MFT); Copic markers, heat tool, enamel dots

1wintersignature

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!