Sunday, February 21, 2016

Hope Your Day is All Sunshine & Rainbows

countdownday1a_2016feb2

Hello, everyone! Today I have another card using products from the MFT February release. I wanted to use this gorgeous County Fair Plaid Paper Pack for the background and I wanted a big ol’ sun so I stenciled one on.

I started with a
Sweet Tooth card stock base, then on the patterned paper, and with Sun Ray Stencil and molding paste, I stenciled the sun. After it dried, I replaced my stencil and sponged Sunshine dye ink refill on the molding paste. Then I added a Stitched Rainbow Die-namics, cut from Red Hot card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Sunshine card stock, Sour Apple card stock, and Blue Yonder card stock, assembled it and popped it up on foam mounting tape.

countdownday1a_2016feb2b

Finally, I added the sentiment from Rainbow of Happiness, stamped on Translucent Vellum with Versamark and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder. To finish off, I added some clear Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1winterssupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Rainbow of Happiness (MFT)
Ink:
Sunshine dye ink refill, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Red Hot card stock, Orange Fizz Card stock, Sunshine card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Blue Yonder card stock, Translucent Vellum, County Fair Plaid Paper Pack (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Stitched Rainbow Die-namics, Sun Ray Stencil, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, foam mounting tape, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT); heat tool, molding paste

1wintersignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!