Saturday, November 07, 2015

Thankful Thoughts For You–C4C #311

C4C311_2015nov7

Hi, everyone, thanks for joining me for this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges! Joanne is our host this month and today she’s challenging us to use Fall colors in our projects.

I love Fall colors and I fell in love with THIS card by Debbie Hughes so I used it as my inspiration.

I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then did a watercolor wash on some Ranger watercolor paper with Cornflower dye ink, laid out my design, and stamped the “For You” from BB Birthday Bears with Black Licorice dye ink. I cut Prima Donna Petals Die-namics, Royal Leaves Die-namics, Spring Garden Die-namics, Upsy Daisy Die-namics, and Winter Wreath Die-namics all from watercolor paper and other than the wreath, colored everything with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers—the wreath was colored with Kraft dye ink and Chocolate Brown dye ink.

C4C311_2015nov7b

Everything was arranged and secured, then the sentiment added. It’s from PI Thankful Friends and was stamped on Black Licorice card stock cut with Blueprints 25 Die-namics. I used enamel dots for the flower centers and it was done!

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including our November Guest Designer, Karen Dunbrook!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C311.

Thanks for stopping by today—see you soon!

1fallsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
PI Thankful Friend, BB Birthday Bears (MFT)
Ink:
Cornflower dye ink, Kraft dye ink, Chocolate Brown dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Ranger Watercolor paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 25 Die-namics, Prima Donna Petals Die-namics, Royal Leaves Die-namics, Spring Garden Die-namics, Upsy Daisy Die-namics, Winter Wreath Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder (MFT); heat tool, enamel dots, Zig Clean Color Brush Markers

1fallsignature

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like that you created it all out of watercolor paper and added the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. W.O.W. is all I can say! From the soft watercolor background to the pop of colors on the flowers, this one is a stunner my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!