Friday, October 03, 2014

Seeing Red–Catered Crop Recipe Crop

1cateredcrop_2014oct3

Hey, there, everyone! I’m back today with the latest Catered Crop Recipe Swap! For this challenge we want you to use the color red somewhere in your project. Need some ideas? Here’s a Pinterest board of suggestions: Seeing Red.

My card started with a Sweet Tooth Card Stock base, to which I added a strip of Sweet Tooth Card Stock stamped with Wild Cherry Ink and Gingham Background. Then I added a panel on which I stamped the tree from LJD Out On a Limb with Gumdrop Green Ink, Kraft Ink, and the little apple with Wild Cherry Ink. I tied around some hemp cord and popped it up on foam. The sentiment is from LJD Out On a Limb, stamped with Kraft Ink on an Oval STAX Set 1 Die-namics die cup, matted with Wild Cherry Card Stock cut with an Oval STAX Set 2 Die-namics die cut. I popped that up, as well, and was done!

Another sentiment from the set was stamped on the inside with Kraft Ink.


1cateredcrop_2014oct3in

And that’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you playing with us in the Catered Crop Recipe Swap! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Out On a Limb, Gingham Background (MFT)
Ink:
Gumdrop Green Ink, Wild Cherry Ink, Kraft Ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth Card Stock, Wild Cherry Card Stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Oval STAX Set 1 Die-namics, Oval STAX Set 2 Die-namics, hemp cord (MFT); foam tape

1CAS Signature2

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, lovely colours and great design and details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SUPER love this! The gingham panel is GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!