Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Welcome Baby–MFTWSC #185

MFTWSC185_2014jul16


Hey, there! It’s Wednesday noon so it must be time for this week’s MFTWSC! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC185

I started this card off with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then I decided to split the main panel instead of adding a strip on top. So, after measuring carefully, I did that and, with a die from Blueprints 15 Die-namics, added some dotty interest to each edge. I popped those pieces up on some patterned paper I made using Spearmint ink and Banana Split ink and Diagonal Stripes Stencil. I layered all of that on a piece of Spearmint card stock and stamped the sentiment, from LJD Beautiful Baby, with Steel Gray ink. I cut some Sweet Tooth card stock using Pinking Edge Circle STAX Die-namics, popped that up on foam, and stamped LJD Beautiful Baby Die-namics with the coordinating stamps using Banana Split ink and Spearmint ink and popped them up as well. I finished off by adding a few enamel dots.

Another sentiment from LJD Beautiful Baby was stamped on the inside.


MFTWSC185_2014jul16in


And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by today—hope to see you playing the sketch challenge!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Beautiful Baby (MFT)
Ink:
Spearmint ink, Banana Split ink, Steel Gray ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Spearmint card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 15 Die-namics, LJD Beautiful Baby Die-namics, Pinking Edge Circle STAX Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, enamel dots


1CAS Signature2

3 comments:

  1. This is super sweet I keep putting that wkeohant in and out of my cart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how cute! I love how you used those dotted borders along the diagonal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Bar!!! This is so darling, look at that green and yellow background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!