Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Warmest Wishes On Your Birthday–MFTWSC #150

MFTWSC150_2013nov13


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC150

I changed up the orientation a little but otherwise stayed true to the sketch. I started with a Kraft card stock base, then stamped up some pattern paper. On Primitive Cream card stock and with Steel Gray ink, I stamped Sheet Music Background. Then I heat embossed some snowflakes from LJD Snowflake Splendor using Sweet Tooth pigment ink and cut the edge with Notebook Edge Die-namics. On a piece of Sno Cone card stock, I stamped the small dots from LJD Darling Dots with Steel Gray ink. The Black Licorice card stock element was scored with my Scor-Buddy for some interest. I cut a Layered Treat Tag Die-namics from Primitive Cream card stock, stamped the snowflake from LJD Snowflake Splendor in Sno Cone ink, then overstamped the sentiment from the same set with Steel Gray ink. After I assembled all the elements, I added a few sequins for accent.

On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from LJD On the Line.


MFTWSC150_2013nov13in


And that’s it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!


brownwendysupplies








~Supplies~
Stamps:
Sheet Music Background, LJD Snowflake Splendor, LJD Darling Dots, LJD On the Line (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Primitive Cream card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Sno Cone card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray ink, Sno Cone ink, Sweet Tooth pigment ink (MFT); Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Layered Treat Tag Die-namics, Notebook Edge Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, sequins, Scor-Buddy


brownwendysignature

5 comments:

  1. OOOoOH! LOVE how you stamped the snowflakes on the sheet music!!! GORGEOUS Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I LOVE the white-white snowflakes stamped on the musical background! That looks AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bar, this is fab! I love the snowflakes with the music paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your combination of patterns, textures and techniques is flawless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!