Tuesday, October 08, 2013

MFT October New Product Tour

 newproducttour1_2013oct8


Hi, everyone, and welcome to MFT’s October New Product Tour! The October release is available right NOW in the MFT Boutique!

NewRelease_BlogTitle

I have a few cards to show you using some of the new products, starting with a couple using Happy Hanukkah and Hanukkah Light and Love Die-namics. My first one starts with a Sweet Tooth card stock base. I added a blue card stock strip and the sentiment, stamped in Steel Gray ink on a Layered Treat Tag Die-namics flag. I then cut out the menorah with Sweet Tooth card stock and colored the candles with Copic markers. I cut it out again with silver glitter paper, cut off the candles, and adhered it to the Sweet Tooth card stock copy. I adhered them both to the card base and finished it off with a few clear gems.  

For the inside, I stamped another sentiment from the set. I taped off the top and bottom rows, inked up the center row with Lemon Drop ink, removed the tape and inked up the top and bottom with Steel Gray ink.


newproducttour1_2013oct8in
*****

For my second card, I started with a Primitive White card stock base. I then stamped a sheet of Nightshift Blue card stock randomly with Versamark and the sentiment. I trimmed that down and wrapped around some gold cord before popping it up on foam. Then I cut the Star of David from gold glitter paper with Hanukkah Light and Love Die-namics and popped it up on an Oval Open Scallop Doily Duo Die-namics die cut and tied on a couple of Nightshift Blue buttons with gold cord. to finish it off, I stamped the sentiment on two strips of Primitive White card stock with Nightshift Blue ink and popped them up on foam. 

newproducttour2_2013oct8 


I stamped another sentiment from the set on the inside, also with Nightshift Blue ink. 

newproducttour2_2013oct8in
*****

My third card shows the new DC Ornament Banner Builder without it’s companion Die-namics die. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added a layer of gold metallic and silver metallic card stock, popped up on foam. I then stamped just the round part of several of the ornaments from the set with Versamark and embossed them with gold and silver embossing powder. Next, I added the bows with Black Licorice ink, then drew in the strings with a black fine tip marker. I stamped the sentiment with Black Licorice ink on a strip of Sweet Tooth card stock, popped it up on foam, and finished up with some sequins. 

newproducttour3_2013oct8


The inside has a sentiment from Cheerful Christmas Greetings, which is the Free with $60 set for this month, stamped with Black Licorice ink. 

newproducttour3_2013oct8in
*****

For my final card, I went kinda scrappy. I started with a Kraft card stock base and added a strip of Jellybean Green card stock stamped with DC Large Scale Backgrounds and Jellybean Green ink. Then I added a Snowflake Doily Die-namics cut from silver glitter paper. Next, I stamped LJD Grand Holiday Greetings on Black Licorice card stock with Sweet Tooth pigment ink and heat embossed, using the chalkboard technique. I stamped some More Washi Patterns on Washi Tape Die-namics with Kraft ink, Red Hot ink, and Jellybean Green ink and popped them up on foam. I know they’re supposed to be “taped” down, but I really like them used as a dimensional element in this way, too. To finish it off, I added a Black Licorice button tied with hemp cord and some enamel dots. 

newproducttour4_2013oct8 

The inside of this one has another sentiment from LJD Grand Holiday Greetings. 

newproducttour4_2013oct8in


And that’s all I have for you today! Thanks so much for stopping by and happy shopping!




newproducttour1_2013oct8






newproducttour2_2013oct8






newproducttour3_2013oct8







newproducttour4_2013oct8







~Supplies~
Love, Light, and Peace Card 
Stamps:
Happy Hanukkah (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT); blue card stock, silver glitter card stock
Ink:
Steel Gray ink, Lemon Drop ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Hanukkah Light and Love Die-namics, Layered Treat Tag Die-namics (MFT); Copic markers, foam tape, clear gems, Copic markers

Happy Hanukkah Card 
Stamps:
Happy Hanukkah (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive White card stock, Nightshift Blue card stock (MFT); glitter card stock
Ink:
Nightshift Blue ink (MFT); Versamark
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Hanukkah Light and Love Die-namics, Oval Open Scallop Doily Duo Die-namics, Nightshift Blue button (MFT); gold cord, foam tape

Deck the Halls Card
Stamps:
DC Ornament Banner Builder (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT); Silver metallic, gold metallic card stock (SU!)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (MFT); Versamark
Accessories/tools: silver, gold embossing powder, heat tool, black fine marker, sequins, foam tape

Merry Christmas Card 
Stamps:
LJD Grand Holiday Greetings, More Washi Patterns, DC Large Scale Backgrounds (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Jellybean Green card stock (MFT); silver glitter paper
Ink:
Sweet Tooth pigment ink, Jellybean Green ink, Red Hot ink, Kraft ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Snowflake Doily Die-namics, Washi Tape Die-namics, Black Licorice button, hemp cord (MFT); foam tape, embossing powder, heat tool, enamel dots


brownwendysignature

5 comments:

  1. Wow times 4!! These are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super WOW! Absolutely stunning cards, esp. the one with Gold Star of David!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!! Your cards are truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say Bar, I don't think I could possibly love these cards any more than I do! I ADORE your gorgeous style, always have, and these are no exception!!! AMAZING in every way! I especially LOVE that insanely fabulous glittery snowflake on your last card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!