Saturday, August 10, 2013

Teachers Plant Seeds of Knowledge–C4C #198

C4C198_2013aug10


Happy Saturday! It’s Crazy 4 Challenges time! Today’s challenge is to do something related to back to school, so I decided to make a teacher card.

My card is pretty simple—I stamped three images from Abstract Art with Versamark on Black Licorice card stock and heat embossed with different colors of embossing powder. The sentiment, from Clearly Sentimental About Teaching, was done with white embossing powder. I popped the whole panel up on foam on a Primitive Cream card stock base and finished it off with matching enamel dots. Simple, but I like how it turned out.

For the inside, I stamped another sentiment from the set with Black Licorice ink.


C4C198_2013aug10in


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you.

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C198.

Thanks so much for stopping by!











~Supplies~
Stamps:
Abstract Art, Clearly Sentimental About Teaching (MFT)
Paper:
Black Licorice card stock, Primitive White card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (MFT); Versamark
Accessories/tools: embossing powder, heat tool, foam tape, enamel dots



brownwendysignature

9 comments:

  1. love the bright colors on your chalk board

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific CAS card! Love the "blackboard"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty card!!!Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a teacher, and I can tell you this is absolutely adorable! Any teacher would be thrilled to receive such a cute card. The black layer reminds me of a chalkboard - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stamped images on the dark background! Fabulous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the heat embossing with that stamp set and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the embossing with bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colorful embossed streaks on black. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...