Saturday, January 12, 2013

If nothing ever changed…–C4C #168

C4C168_2013jan12

Hi, everyone! It’s Crazy 4 Challenges time again! Betty has challenged us to make a shaped card—anything but an A2 or square. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again—I’m round card challenged, LOL! So this REALLY was a challenge for me, but I gave it my best :)

First, I die cut my base with my Die-namics Circle STAX and added a Die-namics Open Scallop Doily layer. Then a patterned paper circle, a Die-namics Little Open Scallop Strip, more patterned paper and some hemp cord. Then I cut out a Die-namics Inspired by Butterflies Die Only and stamped an Inspired by Butterflies image, popped it up on foam and added the sentiment, stamped on a Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon flag. I did some sponging and used Whip Cream card stock, Nightshift Blue card stock, and Wild Cherry card stock from the MFT Boutique.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from this sweet set.


C4C168_2013jan12in 
And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C168.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!









Pin It




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Inspired by Butterflies (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Nightshift Blue card stock, Wild Cherry card stock (MFT); Yours Truly (Glitz)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Circle STAX, Die-namics Open Scallop Doily, Die-namics Little Open Scallop Strip, hemp cord, Die-namics Inspired by Butterflies Die Only, Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon (MFT); foam dots


brownwendysignature

4 comments:

  1. wow a circle card, this is awesome Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,It is very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful card today. The inside sentiment is very meaningful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just the sweetest....and I think you ACED this round card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!