Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dare To Get Dirty–Find Yourself

DTGD_fruit_2012jul29

Did you know that the hugely fun week of stamping known as SCS Dare To Get Dirty is ON?!?! It started yesterday and today I’m making a sample for my girl Tammy. Tammy is challenging everyone to…

…well, I can’t tell you what the challenge is—you’ll have to go
HERE to find that out :) Do hop on over and take a look, then stay to play—there are HUGE prizes to be won :) You’ll have to join the SCS Fan Club to see and play, but it’s so worth it. Just sayin’…

I CAN tell you about my card. I’m using
MFT’s Clearly Sentimental About the Journey for my front sentiment. It’s stamped on a Die-namics Textile Rectangle Frame, die only die cut and popped up on foam and on top of a Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX strip. I pulled out some paper I hadn’t used in a while and decided to see if I could make a cherry embellishment to go along with the patterned paper. I love how it turned out! I simply cut some circles with my Die-namics Circle STAX and some leaves using Die-namics Upsy Daisy. Then I hand cut some strips for the stem, adhered everything together, popped it up on a Die-namics Leafy Flourish die cut, and it was done! Other MFT products I used are: Whip Cream card stock, Berrylicious card stockSour Apple card stock and Sour Apple ribbon.


Here’s the inside, with a sentiment from another
MFT set, Clearly Sentimental About Wisdom.

DTGD_fruit_2012jul29in

Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
So, go on, hop on over to the Dare To Get Dirty forum and get ‘a stampin’!


Pin It



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Clearly Sentimental About the Journey, Clearly Sentimental About Wisdom (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Berrylicious card stock, Sour Apple card stock (MFT); Soft Suede (SU!); Fine and Dandy - Tickled Pink (MME)
Ink: Soft Suede (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Textile Rectangle Frame, die only, Die-namics Leafy Flourish, Die-namics Circle STAX, Die-namics Upsy Daisy, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX, Sour Apple ribbon (MFT); foam dots

brownwendysignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!