Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Cheer



Happy Monday! I've got a little something to brighten up the day for you. I was trying to come up with a clever way to present a gift card, or in this case, the green stuff, and MFT's Pretty Pocket Die-namics and Stamp Set was the perfect answer! I cut out the pocket, then stamped the "stitching", adhered it to the card front, and added the little tag, stamped with "Cheer", from the Christmas Ornaments Die-namics and Stamp Set. Finally, I dressed up the pocket with an ornament decorated with my favorite holly leaf :) The pink border was done with the new Wonky Scallop Border Die-namics die.

Here's a close up of the tag. Sweet. I think this little card is going to be perfect for my Christmas gift to my nail tech--another gift taken card of!


And here's the inside with another sentiment from the Christmas Ornaments set.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Christmas Ornaments and Pretty Pocket (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Razzleberry; 12 Days Of Christmas (MME)
Ink: Memento Cottage Ivy
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Pretty Pocket, Christmas Ornaments, and Wonky Scallop Border Die-namcis dies (MFT); twill, gemstone



2 comments:

  1. How CUTE and clever! LOVE the idea, and the sentiment on the pocket tab is perfect-o! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS Bar! The perfect way to present a green gift!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!