Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dance

Sharing another Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen card with you today. I think everything is pretty self-explanatory.



 Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve) 
Paper: Fine Linen, True Black (PTI); Moulin Rouge 6 x 6 pad (Prima) 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Dizzy Border Die-namics die (MFT); Classic Circle and Scalloped Nestabilities (Spellbinders); gold tone cord, bling (craft store) 


4 comments:

  1. Wow Barbara!! This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly gorgeous! I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, elegant card, Barbara. I love the bg paper and the borders and bling look like they were made just for this card. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!