Saturday, August 13, 2011

Love You a Latte–C4C #100

It’s Saturday so it must be time for that Crazy 4 Challenges thing! This week, Frances is challenging us to do monochromatic coloring, so be sure to check the C4C Blog for the deets.

I confess it’s not high on my list of favorites, so I must also confess I cheated a bit. I used the
I Need Coffee Flopsey set from MFT which is mostly colored in browns or grays anyway. So, here he is, in all his brown-ness ;-)

C4C100_2011aug13

So, yeah, he’s brown, his fuzzy slippers are brown, and his coffee mug is brown. Works, right? He’s colored with Copics and I think everything is pretty self-explanatory.

I thought this would make an awesome holder for a Starbuck’s gift card so I did up the inside with that in mind. I used the
Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics die for the top border.

C4C100_2011aug13in

Flopsey’s so flippin’ SWEET! I love me some Flopsey!!

SMALLmediumsimplyscallopsDie-namics
Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C100.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: I Need Coffee Flopsey (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Tangy Orange (MFT); Life Of the Party 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics die (MFT); twill, twine, button, foam dots, Copic markers; sewing machine

brownwendysignature

7 comments:

  1. what a sweet image Barbara, love the papers...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Barb, glad you played along, works easily with flopsie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flopsy always looks fabulous...and you aced the challenge...love the gift card idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's super cute in all his brown fuzziness! Adorable, Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUUUTE! LOVE the papers, and how you added the pocket inside for the Starbucks card! Great coloring on Flopsey, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!