Saturday, August 14, 2010

I can hear music - C4C #50

It's Crazy 4 Challenges time! This week Frances is challenging us to use music in some form on our cards. Get all the deets at the C4C blog;

I decided to pull out my MFT's Take Note Collection digi paper for my music element. Card construction is very simple. I used FOUR MFT Die-namics dies on this card--yes, I love them, LOL! And I discovered a method of stamping and cutting the Framed Greetings stamps and die so that you get a perfect result every time! I'll have a little pictorial for you in a couple of days. Here are the dies I used:


I LOVE making felt flowers with that Rolled Flower die! A little black ribbon and it was DONE!

Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C50.

Thanks so much for dropping in today!

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Framed Greetings Stamp Set (MFT)

Paper:
Sahara Sand (SU!); Black Licorice, Take Note Collection digi paper (MFT)

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Jumbo Scallop Border, Framed Greetings, Rolled Flower, and How Does Your Garden Grow Die-namics dies, felt (MFT); Pop Dots, ribbon (craft store)


22 comments:

  1. Your pop of red in that rolled flower just grabs your attention....and it's soo pretty as the center of your ribbon bow! I'm going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- zers, I love the papers...love the colors... Great work... HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I got to play Barbara!!!! :)

    Thanks for the inspiration... and DARN IT... had to re route the thinking, your card was STUCK IN MY BRAINS!!!! LOL

    Gorgeous too my friend... love that red felt rose!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo those dies are fabulous! Love the beautiful pop of red from that gorgeous rose! I have to take a look at those dies! Great job, Barbara! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Barbara! Love the colors and that pretty felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and I so love the pop of red. I really have to look into that die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the black bow with the little red flower. Just the right touch to make your card so elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, that settles it! I'm buying felt on my way home from work today! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barbara, this card is simply GORGEOUS and so ELEGANT!!! Love the flower and the music DP!!! Have a fabbo weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Barb! Love the splash of red, just makes the card that much more pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sheet music and the pop of red from the flower, fabulous, gorgeous card Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I love that flower! I have been contimplating that rosette die for some time now! Everytime I come to your blog I thyink I need it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card. All the black and white with the little red flower=beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card Barbara! I love the digi paper and that outstanding rolled felt flower. I really resisted buying that die at CHA and now I wish I had it in my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Barbara! Such a gorgeous card! I just love the flower and the pretty music notes paper! The flower really pops. . .it's a great color combo!!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!