Sunday, March 07, 2010

Hope your day is FABULOUS!


Ready for a little CAS card today? I'm using a Dark Chocolate base, then a layer of Kraft, on which I stamped an image from Background Basics: Textile II all over, then distressed it with my distressing tool and Vintage Touch ink. Then I added a strip of In Bloom patterned paper in Raspberry Fizz and topped that with some Vintage buttons--I finally found a use for those big honking buttons, LOL! Next I added a poofy flower and a sentiment from Signature Greetings, stamped on Rustic Cream with Raspberry Fizz ink.

Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow starts a week of exciting things at the Flourishes blog, so be sure to drop back in.

~Supplies~
Stamps: Signature Greetings, Background Basics: Text Style II (PTI)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Rustic Cream, In Bloom Patterned Paper (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Accessories: Scallop punch (SU!); Vintage Buttons, Rustic twine (PTI); paper distresser (Tim Holtz)


6 comments:

  1. Wishing you a FABULOUS day Barb! Love this bold and bright button card..and that flower too! May just have to case this one to use my BIG honkin buttons! ;) Smiles, Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is Fabulous. I love the beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb your card is FABULOUS, can't wait for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do these flowers so BEAUTIFULLY and I love the colors on this card...they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a luscious card! I hope you are having a fabulous day too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I {heart} the poofy flower, and you rock them like no other!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!