Monday, November 02, 2009

My Favorite Things Day Three Teaser

Ready for a peek at a brand new line of stamps called Pure Innocence that is exclusive to MFT? There will be five images in this new line released on Wednesday, November 4th.

Today I'm showing you 'Flower Girl'. Isn't she too sweet!? I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored her with Copic markers, and laid on a little Antique Linen Distress Ink. Patterned paper is Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket and card stock is Old Olive, Blue Bayou, Real Red, and Barely Banana. I'm using the SCS Sketch for this week (SC252) as my layout, flipped. The sentiment was punched with a SU! small oval punch, and since she's a flower girl, I added some Primas, tied on with a button.

You can get all the deets at Kim's blog. She'll be posting at 11:00am EST. Here's some of the other DT members that will also be sneaking you a peek of this new line:

Melody Rupple

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have another one of these little cuties for you tomorrow.

~Recipe~ Stamps: Pure Innocence--Flower Girl (MFT) Paper: Barely Banana, Real Red, Old Olive, Blue Bayou (SU!); Early Bird Mini Deck (Cosmo Cricket); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger) Accessories: 3M foam squares, ribbon (craft store); Prima flowers; button and twine (PTI); Copic markers; oval punch (SU!)


16 comments:

  1. Oh my, she is just adorable!! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, boy! I'm in trouble! these new stamps are amazing! great card-LOVE your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!!! I just love that little girl anyway, but I especially love her paired with Cosmo Cricket. It's a perfect match of styles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally adorable card, how could you go wrong with that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the leaves peeking out from under the flowers Barbara! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She adorable Barbara! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is precious! She's too cute and I LOVE how you used the Early Bird papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a darling card I like the dps also!! Barbara, I cant find what I did with your email address. I wondered if you could email me I have a question to ask you. thanks davi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those papers you used. Another awesome card Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the card! Great colors and cute image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this little sweetie is adorable...I actually think I LOVE her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your card, Barbara!!! That little Pure Innocence girl is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is SO cute! I love the bright and cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how I love this, Barbara!! the CC papers look wonderful, and her outfit is THE cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!