Saturday, October 03, 2009

World Card Making Day!

[If you're looking for my C4C card, please scroll down one post :)]

Happy World Card Making Day, everyone!!! Are you going to be creative today? I'm working with some new stamps today but I can't share them yet. They're for My Favorite Things' October release. Blog hop is on Tuesday, October 6 and Release is October 7. This is a huge release and you're gonna love it!

At 6pm EDT today, MFT will be hosting a challenge at SCS. It's gonna be fun, so be sure to hop on over! Some other challenges are already in full swing at SCS, so check 'em out!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! Surprisingly enough I have joined in! In between coats of paint drying while I'm decorating my hallway! I love MFT and I love your designs so can't wait to see your creations - hurry up!! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!