Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You're Too Sweet

Today I have a My Favorite Things Feelin' Fruity card for you. I love these cheery little cherrys ;-)

The image was stamped on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I cut/embossed it with a Nestabilities reverse scallop die and matted with Real Red and Kiwi Kiss. While it was still in the die, I traced around the die with my Real Red SU! marker, then took it out and sponged the edges with Distress Ink in Tea Dye. I think the main card mechanics are pretty self-explanatory.

I love the images in this set--they still say nothing but RETRO to me, LOL! I'm still seeing my grandmother's kitchen curtains every time I look at them. And I like that :)

I'm so glad you dropped in today! Be sure to come back tomorrow--it's Color Throwdown day!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Feelin' Fruity (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Kiwi Kiss (SU!); Citronella mat pad (K & Co.); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink in Tea Dye (Ranger)
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities/Spellbinders die; 3M foam squares, Perle cotton (craft store); buttons (PTI Vintage); Kiwi Kiss ribbon (SU!)


5 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute! I love the red tracing inside of the die! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I LOVE the combination of Kiwi with the Real Red! Just had a customer last week ask me to order this set, so I'd best get crackin' on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! What a cool sketch, too! Just yummy all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!! Especially that DP cherry paper...what a find!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!