Saturday, August 29, 2009

Halloween Ingredients and a Challenge

I'm heading out for some shopping fun but first I wanted to share this with you. Today you can find this month's My Favorite Things' One Click Challenge at the Member Company Forum on SCS. The winner of this challenge will receive the the FULL September One Click collection free, so head on over there for all the deets!

This month's challenge is boxes--any kind. For my project, I made this little pillow box that can be used for a gift card or a little treat. I used a SU! pillow box die to cut out the box, then I wrapped it with DP from K & Co. Halloween mat pack and tied ribbon from My Favorite Things' Halloween Ribbon Nest (Oh, my! That green velvet ribbon is to die for, people!) around it. A black button, tied on with Perle cotton finished that off. I then stamped images from Totally Witchin' on a Perfect Paper Panel and colored them with Copic markers. I stamped the center one first, them masked it with Eclipse Masking Paper and stamped the other two. I cut them out and added a little Sakuro glitter pen to the jars--then I popped them up on 3M foam squares. I stamped the sentiment, cut it out, and added some brads before popping it up, as well. The spider is made with a Martha Stewart punch. I'm liking how it turned out.

I'm so glad you stopped by today! I'll have little sneaky peak of one of next week's MFT releases for your tomorrow :) And don't forget to check out the One Click Challenge--it's definitely worth it!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Totally Witchin' (MFT)
Paper: Basic Black (SU!); Halloween mat pack (K & Co)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug/SU! pillow box die; 3M foam pads, brads, Perle cotton (craft store); Copic markers; Sakura glitter pen; ribbon (MFT); spider punch (Martha Stewart); button (stash); Eclipse Masking Paper


2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!