Saturday, May 09, 2009

Mojo Medallion


I didn't get a chance to make a card last night, but here's one that I haven't shared here yet. It was for Stampin' B's Challenge #3--monochromatic and Mojo Monday #85. My base card is Whisper White with a layer of So Saffron and DP from Cosmo Cricket's Everafter collection. The other elements are from the same collection, following the sketch. The focal image is the Medallion Plain Jane from Verve and was stamped on Whisper White with So Saffron. I think everything else is self-explanatory, but as always, if you have a question, ask! I have an idea for my MFT project this week so I'd better get on it!

Thanks for dropping by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Plain Jane Medallion (Verve)
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron (SU!); Everyafter (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: So Saffron (SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities; 3M foam squares, flat back pearls (craft store); So Saffron ribbon (2009 Sale-a-bra-tion ribbon bundle); border punch (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!