Monday, March 02, 2009

You just get better!


This card is for TECC #57. I love these Crafty Secrets Cotton Scraps and especially this one called Girltime. Pink and Black--you can't got wrong with that!

My base card is Whisper White with layers of Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, and DP from Making Memories' Sabrina 6 x 6 pad. I stitched around the layers before I attached them to the card base. The next element is Basic Black with another DP from the pad. It's also stitched, has buttons from my stash sewn on, and is up on 3M foam squares. The focal element is a Cotton Scrap sewn on to Pretty In Pink and layered on Basic Black. Some Prima flowers in pink and black are attached with a pink crystal brad. I love this card!!!! :)

Thanks for dropping by!

~Recipe~
Stamps:
None

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink (SU!); Sabrina 6 x 6 pad (Making Memories

Ink:
None

Accessories: 3M foam squares, brad (craft store); Prima flowers; buttons (stash); sewing machine; Cotton Scraps Girltime (Crafty Secrets)


2 comments:

  1. I love anything CS, but I haven't seen this one--love the colors and the background! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of those Cotton Scraps... I must remember to use them more often! This is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!