Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Peace to you.

This next decor item is more letters. I love pink and light green for Christmas but it's kinda hard to find. I found this scrumptious Heidi Grace paper and it's perfect for my living room. I found three designs in this collection but one of them was a little too dark, so I filled in with card stock to make the five letters in PEACE. On the Mellow Moss, Pretty In Pink, and Kraft paper I stamped a holly leaf (I'll have to edit to add *which* set) and painted it in with Shimmerz paints and a Jelly Roll pen. Then I cut/finished them in the same way as the previous letters only I did not "antique" this set with sponging.

Here's the overall view:

















And here are close-ups of each letter:

"P" was done with Pretty In Pink cardstock, stamped with Versifine Sepia, and colored in with Shimmerz Mint and Candlelight. The berries were done with Pink Rose Jelly Roll pen.






















The first "E" was done with one of the Heidi Grace Shimmer Glitter papers: Christmas | Words and Holly.





















The "A" was done with Kraft paper in the same manner as the "P":





















The "C" was done with another Heidi Grace paper: Christmas | Holly Leaves:





















And, finally, the second "E" was done with Mellow Moss card stock:





















Lots of pictures today! Thanks for stopping by and checking them out!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Paper: Kraft, Mellow Moss, Pretty In Pink (SU!), Shimmer Glitter DP by Heidi Grace: Christmas | Words and Holly and Holly Leaves
Ink: Versifine Sepia, Simmerz Mint and Candlelight
Accessories: glue stick, emery board, sanding block, X-Acto knive, cutting mat, Jelly Roll pen Pink Rose, brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!