Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Challenge Catch Up

This first card is for Color Throwdown #22--pink, green, and black. It's also another one for SCS Sketch Challenge #206. I love Basic Grey's Urban Prairie paper (OK, I love ALL of the Basic Grey papers!) and it has all the required colors in it. And, I just so happen to have a nice little butterfly that goes really well with the butterfly in the paper. I inked up and stamped only one of the butterflies from Inkadinkado's Patterned Bugs stamp in each color, matted them, and attached them with foam squares. The sentiment is from MFT's Simply Said set.




















This card is for Color Throwdown #23--Pirouette Pink, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, and Kiwi Kiss or Old Olive. Well, as soon as I saw these colors, this paper immediately came to mind: SU!'s Holiday Treasures. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Holiday Wishes set. Some Prima poinsettias, some punched leaves, some rich ribbon, and some glitter brads make this a card I'll keep :)

















Thanks for checking out today's cards. There'll be more tomorrow :)

~Recipe~ Stamps: Patterned Bugs (Inkadinkado); Simply Said (MFT)
Paper:
Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow, Cameo Coral, Basic Black, Old Olive (SU!); Urban Prairie (Basic Grey)
Ink:
Basic Black, Cameo Coral, Old Olive
Accessories:
Cuttlebug, Nestabilites, flower brads (craft store)

~Recipe~
Stamps:
Holiday Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:
Holiday Treasures DP, Pirouette Pink, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Ink:
Chocolate Chip
Accessories:
Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart leaf and leafy branch punches, Prima poinsettias, glitter brads and ribbon (craft store)

1 comment:

  1. Well, these are lovely! And that is about the 3rd or 4th card I have seen today using PTI's Holiday sentiment set....I am thinking I am going to have to break down and get it! I have been holding off...but my will is weakening!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!