Monday, December 29, 2008

Hearts all in a row.

This card is for Paper Craft Planet's sketch challenge #5 (yes, still catching up, but I'm getting there!).

I tried my best to do color challenge #5 but those colors were just to dang weird--this was the closest I could come, LOL, so I'm skipping that one.

My base card is Very Vanilla, with a layer of Basic Grey's Euphoria DP and then a half layer of Rose Red card stock. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on both of them. The sentiment was stamped with Basic Black with a stamp by Northwoods Rubber Stamps. The focal image(s) were punched with another Martha Stewart punch from more of the Euphoria DP, layered on Tempting Turquoise card stock, and popped up on 3M foam squares. A bit of sheer turquoise and purple ribbon went under them and three Hero Arts hearts give some balance.

Thanks for checking in!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Northwoods Rubber Stamps
Paper: Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Euphoria (Basic Grey)
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart border and heart punches, ribbon, flat-back hearts (Hero Arts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!