Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hang on, I'll be back!!

Don't give up on me! I'll be back! My Christmas open house is coming up and I've been in decorating overdrive--night and day! As soon as my open house is over, I'll be posting a couple paper decorating projects and then I'll be back to making cards!! I really hate that I've not been able to participate more in some of the great challenges/contests, but that's the way it has to be. I'll just have to add time for them when I plan my Christmas decorating next year!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I wondered what happened to you----you have a been a busy girl!!! I forgot to put your link to your trees on my blog....once all the falderol from the celebrate thing is over, I will do that!
    Miss your creations!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!