Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Don't let the cats out! Meow, meow!

Since we have 10 indoor-only cats, we do worry a bit with lots of people coming and going that a kitty may slip outside unnoticed. And, since all our guests may not *know* that none of our cats go outside, we decided to post a little notice on the inside of the front door. Of course, I wanted it to be pretty and MATCH, LOL, so here's what I came up with:

















I think it's pretty self explanatory. I printed the message on my printer on shimmery white card stock and went from there!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Recipe~
Stamps: none
Paper: Kraft, Mellow Moss, Pretty In Pink (SU!), Shimmer Glitter DP by Heidi Grace: Christmas | Words and Holly
Ink: none
Accessories: Martha Stewart snowflake punch, snowflake brads (Michaels)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!