Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day Salute

This week's Featured Stamper on SCS is Wendy Bell. Her gallery is awesome--it was really hard to choose one to CASE and I *know* I'll be going back for inspiration 'cause there's so much there. I ended up choosing this card to CASE for my Veteran's Day card. I used her layout and changed the colors and images.

My base card is Real Red that I cut/embossed with a long rectangle Nestabilities die. I then added a layer of Night Of Navy that I ran through my Cuttlebug with the Script Texture folder. I thought it suggested the U. S. Constitution.

The band across the card was cut from Whisper White and the focal image background square was cut/embossed with a square scalloped Nestabilities die. The stars were punched with three sizes of Marvy punches. This is my salute to U.S. veterans on their day. Thanks for taking a look!

~Recipe~
Paper: Night Of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White (SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilites, Marvy punches

1 comment:

  1. Wowza, what a card--you continue to inspire me with your wonderful creations!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!