Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tangerine Pixie Kisses

This card is for the SCS color challenge 190. It's an...interesting combination of colors, LOL! But I like the way this card turned out. Another one that I pretty much worked out in my head and all I had to do was put it together. I like when that happens!

I started with a Whisper White card base and layered Tangerine Tango and Pixie Pink on that. The next layer is half Kiwi Kisses and half Whisper White. Two ribbons--one orange check and one pink check--were tied around this. Across the center I attached Prima flowers in the challenge colors. I made glitter brads in the challenge colors by using an Essential Glue pad and Martha Stewart fine glitter. The sentiment is from Kitchen Sink's Never a Loss 4 Words set stamped in Kiwi Kiss. A little paper piercing on the Kiwi Kiss element balances it out, I think. This was a fun card to do. Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe: Stamps--Never a Loss 4 Words (Kitchen Sink Stamps); Paper--Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Pixie Pink, and Tangerine Tango (SU!); Ink--Kiwi Kiss (SU!); Accessories--Prima flowers, Martha Stewart fine glitter, brads and ribbon (craft store), paper piercer/mat/template.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Barb! You rocked this color challenge! I have seen very few cards I liked using those colors yesterday but you card is top-notch! I love what you did with the flowers and gingham! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!