Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Color Throwdown #13--More Saffron Breeze

The colors for this week are So Saffron, More Mustard, and Baja Breeze. Very pretty together!

I stamped the focal image using the Follow Your Dream set on Whisper White and the background with the Polka Dots backgrounder stamp on So Saffron. I used my Baja Breeze stamp pad to color the leaves and stems and Stampin' Markers for the flowers. I stamp the polka dots with Baja Breeze and More Mustard using my Stamp a ma jig to line the dots up fairly well. The rest is pretty self explanatory, I think. I tied a sheer ribbon around the focal image that matches So Saffron really well, but being sheer, it doesn't show up well in the picture. The focal image is up on dimensionals. As always, I appreciate your visiting!

Recipe: Stamps--Follow Your Dreams, Polka Dot backgrounder (SU!); Paper--Whisper White, More Mustard, So Saffron, and Baja Breeze (SU!); Ink--More Mustard, So Saffron (Stampin' Markers), and Baja Breeze (SU!); Other--ribbon (craft store), dimensionals.



5 comments:

  1. Hey Barb! Sneaked a few peeks at your blog - your cards are beautiful, especially the ones using SU! Now wonder why I would say that?! LOL! Hope to see you soon! Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barb! Sneaked a few peeks at your blog - your cards are beautiful, especially the ones using SU! Now wonder why I would say that?! LOL! Hope to see you soon! Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, this is awesome! I love how the colors turned out for your flowers, and the polka dot background is awesome! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!