Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary

This card is for a very special friend. I started with a white base card. The next layer is Basic Black on which I used a Fiskars border punch and embosser and on which I attached flat back pearls as accents. It was attached leaving room for the sentiment on the card base. The next layer is Brocade Blue which I ran through my Cuttlebug using the Stylized Flowers folder. The focal image--and sentiment--is stamped using the Inkadinkado Wedding set and attached with dimensionals. I highlighted the rings with a Sakura glitter pen.

Recipe: Stamps--Inkadinkado Wedding set; Paper--Basic Black and Brocade Blue (Stampin Up!) and GP white; Ink-- Basic Black. Accessories--flat back pearls (craft store) and Sakura glitter pen, dimensionals; Tools--Fiskars border punch and embosser, Cuttlebug and Stylized Flowers embossing folder.



2 comments:

  1. You are so talented!

    I love the cut outs and pearl accents on the border.

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!