Monday, June 16, 2008

Finally back! And Happy Father's Day!

I've been making a few things but haven't had time to post them. Finally getting a few uploaded today. First, here are a couple of cards I made for my DH, along with a picture of the sentiment inside one of the cards. Since we have no children, I made this "husband" card for him for Father's Day. I used craft store off white card stock for the base and for the circles that I cut and embossed with my Classic Small Circles Nestabilities. The stamp in the left side circle is from an Anna Griffin set and the "A Husband is..." is computer generated, as is the inside sentiment. The DP is Basic Grey boxer, the scalloped circle is craft store card stock. Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the copper brads are from JoAnn Fabrics.




This next card is one I made for our kitties to give to him: inside I stamped 10 little kitties and there's a hand written note from them to him :) Two more Basic Grey Boxer DP patterns on navy cardstock from Office Max--you can't see it but it has some very subtle specks of different colors that blend with the Boxer paper very nicely. Stamp is an unknown one, stamped and edged on off white craft store card stock with Color Box ink. Ribbon is a scrap of rust grograin that I had on hand and the brads are from JoAnn Fabrics.



2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, I LOVE the sentiment on the first card! How special is that! Hope your hubby liked his cards! They're awesome, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the husband card, the patterns, the poem, everything is very special!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!